Thursday, December 1, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
TJELLS is a peer-reviewed, international, quarterly journal,published in March, June, September and December.
Each issue features a collection of scholarly interpretive criticism on literary works in English, ELT, and Translation Studies. Creative poems, short Stories, essays, excerpts from thesis, and book reviews also can be published here. TJELLS provides free on-line open access to all those involved in research or teaching. It intends to provide a platform for publication of articles from academics, teachers, and scholars.
Submissions are accepted throughout the year. All articles will be peer-reviewed by international scholars and will be published only on acceptance.
For more details, please visit http://www.tjells.com
B.Beneson Thilagar Christadoss
Assistant Professor of English, St.John's College, Palayankottai, Tamil Nadu
Email: me At tjells.com
Nepal English Language Teachers' Association (NELTA) announces call for papers for its peer-review journal, the Journal of NELTA. We encourage contributors to make their work relevant to classroom teaching as well as to serve the larger purpose of creating or promoting ELT discourses at local, national, and regional contexts. Contributions that deal with ELT theories and methods will serve the professional community only to the extent that they are situated in the authors' own practices and/or in the contemporary educational and social contexts.
The objective of this volume is to gather the voices of teachers, scholars, and educationists who are best able to define and advance the conversation and practice of ELT.
Deadline for Submission: October 1, 2011
Manuscripts submission: neltajournal AT gmail.com
Please visit http://neltajournal.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
English literature, literary appreciations, english journal, literature journal, poetry, themes, concepts, genres, magazine, story, english, Dialogue - The Journal, A Journal Devoted to Literary Appreciation - LUCKNOW (INDIA)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Thursday, March 31, 2011
· Representations on any aspect of religion and spirituality from within Australasian/ Pacific Island nations or by filmmakers from across the region.
· Differences between indigenous and non-indigenous conceptions of spirituality in film production and representation
· Postcolonial spirituality and religion in film production
· Filmic engagements with questions of morality and ethics or issues not normally considered as being within the purview of ‘religion’
· The influence of secular epistemologies and practices on the economies or conventions of filmmaking
· Film, spirituality and tourism
· Post 9/11 conceptions of religious affiliation and difference in Australasia
· Religious events, their mediation and/or representation in film
· Religion and politics/ the state, including political events and their influence on filmic representations of religion and spirituality in local, national or international productions
Dr Anthony Lambert
Senior Lecturer in Critical and Cultural Studies, Macquarie University
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Male Madeshwara: A Kannada Oral Epic - Bookshare - Accessible Books for Individuals with Print Disabilities
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
|If you cannot view this email correctly, please view it online|